PSBA offers two types of membership opportunities.
Regular (Contractor) Membership - Any private contractor, who contracts with School Districts for pupil transportation, is eligible for membership in the Pennsylvania School Bus Association.
Associate (Business or Other) Membership - Any individual, partnership, corporation, or other business entity which engages in a business that services the school bus industry or which is affiliated with such services is eligible for membership in the Pennsylvania School Bus Association as an Associate Member.
Pennsylvania School Bus Association members utilize many useful services at a reduced cost or at no cost.
- Legislative monitoring and representation at the State Capitol and regulatory agencies.
- A monthly newsletter with the latest government regulations, policy decisions, upcoming association events and vendor information, and a forum to voice concerns and share information within the membership.
- An 800 number with direct access to the PSBA state office for assistance with any challenges or questions.
- A professional staff available to off you personal assistance on any issue.
- PSBA endorsed insurance programs for property and liability insurance needs and personal auto and homeowner insurance for your employees.
- The PSBA Annual Convention, filled with educational and industry related workshops, new product displays and an opportunity to meet with contractors from across Pennsylvania to meet and exchange ideas.
- A video library containing many videos to train and teach drivers and students.
- Mechanic workshops and regional meetings held across the state to increase knowledge on the most current information.
- Criminal background checks processed within 48 hours.
- Periodic special bulletins on emergency issues affecting school bus fleet operations.